Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Butterfly Release - 2012



Once again, it's Butterfly Release time. This year, as in all the years past, it was a beautiful, meaningful ceremony. The sky was threatening, but the sun broke through and the butterflies sparkled as they fluttered skyward. Every year so far, a butterfly has visited me - landing on my shoulder or arm. This year, I had a "visitor" on my hair. As usual, I had to encourage it to leave. I know Mark's spirit is there with me each year and I believe that the butterfly's visit is manifestation of that. I send out love to all the followers of this blog and to any visitors who stop by. Mark wanted this to be a source of inspiration to all of you and as long as I am able, I will keep this blog going, so that anyone who can use it for strength and solace will find it waiting.


Rebecca

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I'm glad to hear that the butterflies still bring you peace and comfort.

livescore said...

Don't be sad about ผลบอล moving to London, think of all the lovely vintage social events you ผลบอลสด can go to. Also London has great fabric shops!