Friday, May 1, 2009

A Quiet Friday Night

It's been a long time since I came here to write. I felt the need tonight. I am so sad of late. I have so many people I could talk to about it, so many friends who would listen and understand. But, I just can't seem to do that. It's easier for me to come here. The quiet of the house seems to surround me more and more every day. I sit at night and just listen. I don't know exactly what I'm listening for, but I know I feel the tears and hear my broken heart beating. I miss Mark so much. I know that time will heal me, but right now, I feel wounded. I guess I just needed to write that down. I also know I'll be ok - I am a strong person. I just don't feel really strong right now. Hello to all who might read this - my prayers still include all the people who visited here and who have suffering of their own. Don't forget to NEVER GIVE UP!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly sorry for your loss.
May you be free from pain and sorrow, may you be at peace.

Sunshine said...

I am sure he is seeing you from above and he is telling you to be happy. Live life and he will always be with you.

Travis Cody said...

I hope writing it out does help. I believe it does.

Take care.

Mike Golch said...

Rebecca,I know that you are hurting,and missing Mark.I still miss both my parents.and I'm worried that my mother in may have cancer for the second time,and if she will beable to beat this one as she did the last one.just remember the good times,that is what helps me.

j said...

I am glad you turn to your blog to share your feelings. I hope that you feel better now. I'm sorry Rebecca, I know you miss Mark so bad.

al j said...

From your friends in Georgia Connie,Al,Taylor & Robert We know your a fighter we saw it in you when you lived here now keep on fighting and I'm sure things will get better for you. Now get up and live Becca that is what Mark would have wanted you to do!

Carol said...

Hi Rebecca,

Much love and peace to you this beautiful spring day.

Mark is in the breeze and the flowers and the sky all around you. Always.