Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday 3:00 AM

Many nights I can't sleep. I look over at Rebecca and worry about tomorrow and what's going to happen to her. She has a great boss in Dale and I'm confident in his words to me to watch over her. James, Will, Craig are all there for her also, but I still worry. Joan, thanks for writing in. I know you can relate to how I feel. I feel better tonight and waiting for the sun to jump into my heated spa. Hoping it will take away some pain in my legs and arms. Peace and Love to all! Never Give Up! Mark

2 comments:

Monica said...

My little Rebecca worries about your Rebecca too. I just tell her that Rebecca is a strong person and she will be ok. I tell her everything happens for a reason and she is supposed to be where she is, caring for you. It is hard to explain sickness and death to an 8 year old girl, but my Rebecca is just as amazing as your Rebecca. Her caring heart and neverending ability to put others first is truly a gift we all cherish.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

I saw this post about an hour and a half after you wrote it, but I didn't reply at 0430 because I didn't want you to think you had a stalker. ;^)

This is what I usually do at three in the morning:

Boomshine

It's a pointless little game which is very easy to play and very difficult to master. At three AM, I turn off the music and listen to dots exploding. It's about all I can manage to do at that hour.