Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Evening

I am writing for Mark this evening. He really had a hard day. The weather is so hot and muggy. With no strength to start with, Mark is incredibly weak, tired and has a bad headache. He had a lot of nausea today and has not been able to eat. He asked me to post for him because he wants to have a daily diary. He's sleeping now and I pray for a peaceful night without his waking up to be sick. I'm sure he'll be better tomorrow and he'll write for himself. Love to all - Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring back Mark! I can't throw tomatoes at you, Rebecca!

I guess I can toss you a joke.

A man hears from his doctor that he has cancer and only has six months to live. The doctor recommends that he move back home with his mother. The man asks, "Will this cure my cancer?" "No," said the doctor, "but the six months will seem much longer!"