Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Night

Hi all - I wanted to thank you all for stopping by. It does my heart good to see your messages of encouragement. I got the chance to go over to North Miami this weekend and I stayed the night with Mark's cousin and his wife. We had a wonderful relaxing day today. We visited the Viscaya Museum. The gardens are beautiful and the weather was perfect for a day outdoors. My condolences to all of you suffering with snow, ice, wind and freezing temperatures. It was 82 today and magnificent. I am holding up well, and the chance to go over there and be with Mark's family was great. My love to you all . . . R

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Rebbacca, the snow is part of whom I am.I was born ans raised in the stuff,as are every one from Ohio and all of the snow states.I would not give it up for one minuite.

Carol said...

Sounds like a really nice time, Rebecca. Good to hear from you.

82 degrees.... geeeeezzzzz.....

j said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. And I am glad that you are keeping in touch with famiy. Be blessed Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, sometimes I can't think of what to say but I read all your posts and you are in my thoughts.

Visiting snow is nice, but going home afterwards is very nice.

JC said...

Glad your enjoying sunny days. I will be getting really cold in Alabama the next couple of days. I don't know if the cold blast will reach all the way to you but bundle up if it does.

Travis Cody said...

It's good to see that you are getting out and doing stuff.

Best wishes to you.