Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All My Thanks!

All of the warm wishes and condolences are so truly appreciated. I have decided that I will continue to blog for a while here, to let everybody know how very much I appreciate you. I have passed all of your messages on to Mark's family, and they too want to thank you for your support of me and all the love and support you gave to Mark. I wish there was a magical way to have all of you in a room somewhere, so I could meet you and give you all the hugs I have for you. Since that's not possible, these virtual hugs are headed your way. Again, each message makes my spirit soar. You are wonderful people. To each of you fighting your own personal battles, I pass along Mark's message: NEVER (EVER) GIVE UP! Rebecca

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca~

thanks for writing to us! we are hoping you are doing ok. not trying to be weird, but i have sensed Mark's spirit. i think there's a rule where they can't touch us, but he knows who we are. You need a cyber hug today too. My people have also expressed condolences for your loss. Even though we have never met, they understand the cyber connection. have a blessed day. We won't give up.

Peace,
ali

Mike Golch said...

we all cared about Mark,ansd hopefully we made your time of lose a little easier.Thanks for the cyber hug. and a big hug right back at you!
I will miss him.

Carol said...

It's nice to hear from you, Rebecca.

It WOULD be nice to get everyone together in one room. Well, while it's not physically possible to do that, I guess this place right here is the next best place.

Hugs to you!

Travis Cody said...

It's good to hear from you. And thanks for checking in with us.

Be at peace.

j said...

It is wonderful... WONDERFUL to hear from you. Rebecca there is such peace in your post. I praise God for that.

You are present in my prayers. Keep posting!

And Mark's words have altered my life forever.... NEVER give up.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

I think that's an exceptional idea. Please keep posting. As you've seen, you and Mark rounded up a whole lot of folks who really care.