Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Morning

Late yesterday afternoon, Mark had to be transported back to hospice. He is slipping in and out of consciousness and at one point yesterday, really didn't know who any of us were. He is running a high fever and when awake, is highly agitated and restless. The visiting nurse thought this was best, especially since every time he woke, he wanted to try to get up and walk. I simply could not handle him physically. Even with his brother and cousin, it was all we could do to help him sit up and then, he would go out again and we'd lay him back on the bed.

I will keep posting with whatever news I get. I'm on my way there and I plan to spend most of the day. Please kick the prayers into high gear. I am putting this in God's hands.

I love you all.

Rebecca

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Mark remains in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Please call if you need anything. I'm keeping both of you in my thoughts.

Carol said...

Rebecca,

I haven't been visiting the past few days as I'm out of town and my internet access is limited. Nick posted about Mark's entry into hospice, which reminded me to come over here.

Love surrounding, peace holding you in its arms.

Mike Golch said...

Prayers are on the way,and Yes it is in His hands as it always is.

Debra said...

Father of all mercies and God of all comfort, be with these dear people in this time of great need.

Valarie Lea said...

We will be praying

Sandee said...

Prayers are in high gear. Big hug. :)

Scarlet said...

I just said a prayer for Mark...and I will continue to pray for all of you!

j said...

Praying for you both Rebecca.

Travis Cody said...

Give Mark my best, and the same to you. Hang in there.