Friday, December 5, 2008

A friend on line sent me this video.
I hope all you old farts enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvH6fxP5hMo
Paul McCartney
Phil Collins
Ringo
Eric Clapton
Bob Dylan
George Harrison Son
among others...

I took another fall last after noon. My blood pressure went down to 80/50. Now I have a nurse with me 24/7. She watches me like a hawk.
My brother will be here on the 6th. (Saturday.) I'm looking forward to that!
Now you are all up to date.

TO JEN: Thank you for so many new friends! You are unbelievable!
Peace and Love to all..... Mark

10 comments:

Tiz said...

Hugs to you today!!!!

Tiz (as in Tuesdays with Tiz on Prayerfully yours, Jen)

Valarie Lea said...

I am so glad your brother is coming in! It always a good time when you are visiting with family. :)

Crayl said...

How cool that your brother is coming for a visit. I am glad you can have a nurse if that's what truly is needed. Still praying for miracles.

TJ said...

You all are in my prayers! I'm glad to hear you will have your brother visiting. It's nice to have family around.

Jackie said...

I just now heard about this at Mike's site. He got the post from Jenn.

I am glad that your brother will be with you. Family is always nice to have around. Well most family anyway!!

You are in my prayers and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Sending you hugs!!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Mark, I just want to say that I come here every day, and think of you many times every day, even when I can't think of any comment to make.

Hugs,
Amanda

Scarlet said...

Here's hoping you have a great day with your brother!

Btw, I liked the video..."MY LORD" never sounded so good.

Travis Cody said...

Enjoy your visit!

j said...

Aw shucks Mark. You bless me with your courage everytime I visit. So I am just trying to share that blessing with others.

I love you and Rebecca and you are both in my prayers.

j said...

The video was AWESOME. I have loved the Beatles forever and that song is fabulous.

Does it make me an old fart that I like that song? LOL! Old fart it is!