Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Afternoon

FYI: Saturday Night Live is showing the FIRST SNL ever aired with George Carlin as host and Andy Kaufman. Don't miss it!
Today is a good day! I got a laugh from the Dust Bunnies and para sailing pictures, thanks Jen! Laughing is as great as my Mom's Chicken Soup!
I feel stronger. Once all the toxins are out of my system, I should be able to eat again. My good wife keeps cooking these dishes to get me to eat. It's driving me nuts!
I wish to thank you all for your support. I never expected it, but cherish every one of you!
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. It's up to each one of us to spend them wisley. I am learning this the hard way.
Peace and Love to all
Mark

5 comments:

Craig Windt said...

Hey Mark,

Glad to hear things are going so well today. I know what you mean about laughing. I just had lunch with a woman from Savannah, Georgia who kept telling us one funny story after another and had us all rolling laughing and wiping away the tears. I feel wonderful now!

JC said...

I think it is Proverbs where it says a merry heart does good like a medicine. I always feel better when I laugh.

Thanks for the SNL reminder. I never watch SNL anymore. I just don't fine it all that funny. I will watch it this Saturday night and I will think of you when I do.

I'm a work waiting for someone in another city to enter budget revisions. I've been waiting all day so I figured I would just check in with you and some other blogger while I'm waiting.

86,400 seconds in a day, that is a nice bit of trivia. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

j said...

Mark, you are just so welcome. Glad to hear the happy tone in your writing. Tell Miss Rebecca I said Hello!

Hope y'all have a nice weekend.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I read that the Westboro Baptist Church (the same folks who protest military funerals with "God Hates Fags" signs) will be protesting at Carlin's funeral.

I about fell over laughing. Carlin would have LOVED it. My only regret is that he won't be there to narrate it.

Travis Cody said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Enjoy those favorite dishes!