Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Morning

The Doctor stopped my chemo this week. He is loading me up on IVs for the rest of the week because I lost 23 pounds in 7 days. Still very weak but I'm trying as hard as I can. To James and Marie... have a great time this weekend! Leave all that digital crap at home and ENJOY each other!!!! Believe me, you don't know what you got until it's gone. Well, that's my 2 cents for the day. Thanks for the use of the DVD player! It makes the 5 hours go fast durning chemo. Got to go make the coffee and watch the Sun come up. I enjoy the simple things more now. Rebecca is snoring, hate to wake her.... ah.. what the hell. Peace be with you all! Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell 'em you need beer in that IV!

See ya in a month or so, Mark, though I'll peek in every now and then.