Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday Night/ Tuesday Morning

Can't sleep. Chemo was a rough 6 hours today. The Doctor told me they have to be more "aggressive" in my treatments. The headaches are getting worst and I really don't want to start using mind numbing drugs. I got home in time to watch Tiger Woods work his magic in the US Open, then slept for a few hours. Holding down food has become hard to do. Everything taste metalic and has the flavor of wet cardboard. I will hang in there! My best to Nancy, where ever she is. Peace and Love to all Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

I'm way up here in the "Armpit of America" (according to Mark Twain.) It's beautiful Bridgepit, Connecticut. And if you're wondering how things are going here, remember how it was when you were first diagnosed. It's probably exactly the same here right now.

Sorry to hear you're on high test now. The doc must think you're tough enough to take it. I know you're tough enough to take it. I also know that doesn't make it easier.

Hang in there. Looks like I'll be sitting with mom in the chemo room next week. We'll both be thinking of you. (Yes, I told her about you.)