Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Nice Quiet Saturday

Today has been good so far. Mark asked me to "guest" write tonight. He has had a pretty bad headache today and had at least one nosebleed. He is having both more frequently. But, he has so much more energy than last week. He is able to sit and talk with me, watch t.v., and laugh at the funny stuff. This Mark is more like my Mark. He even tried my not so successful attempt at spaghetti and meatballs tonight. And even had a few bites of ice cream with some fresh strawberries and blueberries on top. All and all a darned good day. We are settling in for the evening and getting ready to watch the Saturday Night Live show that he told you about. We will enjoy it. My love and thanks to all of you for being here for Mark. REBECCA

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

We're geared up for SNL tonight too. George was always my favorite comedian.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, the day you're unsuccessful in the kitchen is the day I'll look up to see if the sky is falling. I DON'T BUY IT! Tell me another one!

Craig Windt said...

Yeah, I was wondering about the "unsuccessful" cooking as well. I'm sure it was 100x better than what your average cook could do.

I'm looking forward to getting home tomorrow and seeing Will.

j said...

Hey Rebecca. I hope you enjoyed your TV night. I am going up to read the next post and maybe you or Mark will say.

Be blessed.

Jennifer