Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Morning 6 AM

Big lighting storm this Morning. Hard to sleep. Dogs going crazy.
Still have a pump in my chest until I see the Doctor on Friday. He will decide then if it stays in or comes out. I'm getting close to my final chemo. I can only take so much! It is causing my body to react in ways I will not describe on an open blog. To Nancy, in a week or so, it will get worst. BE PREPARED! Have a trash can close, Maalox or other over the counter pills for irregularity. Try "Boost" or "Ensure" when it becomes hard to eat. I like the Butter Pecan. Multi vitamins will also help if taken now once a day. Please stay POSITIVE! It is a LONG and bumpy ride and your going to need all your strength for you and your Mom.
I am hear for you Nancy. You're all my in my prayers.
Peace and Love
Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

We're as ready as we're ever going to be, which probably means we're not ready at all.

We made a trip today to Trader Joe's, a really cool grocery store that WE NEED IN FLORIDA! (I hope the TJ's folks are listening!) They've got a high protein chocolate shake that I got for her, along with stuff like broth and yogurt. We'll have to go somewhere else for Ensure. But she's promised she'll eat, and all I ask is that she try. She hasn't been trying until today, when the nurse told her that they'd put a feeding tube in her stomach if they need to.

I hope you finish this garbage up quickly. Here you're lucky enough to have Rebecca cooking for you... and it tastes wrong because of the chemo! There is no justice in this world.

Craig Windt said...

Hey Mark,

I'm glad to hear that the chemo will be ending soon. I hope that you're feeling better soon!