Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon

Today has been rough. I believe the heat has a lot to do with it. I have no strength at all. Headaches are back with a vengeance.
Today, I wish to express my thanks to my wife Rebbecca. Sometimes we become so involved in our own world, we forget the important things around us and how it affects those closest to us. Every time I cough, sneeze or just sigh to loud, she is there. Weather it is 4 in the afternoon or 4 in the morning. I know what is going on in my brain and body, Rebbecca has to guess. In guessing, like any mother or wife, she has the tendency to blow things out of proportion. I guess that's why I love her so much. So, the next time you feel bad and you look up and see that famillar face staring at you, remember they too are going through Hell ..... holding your hand!
Peace be with you all! Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to be all selfish with this blog.

Thinking of other people on a day when you feel bad is a difficult thing to do. You're braver than I am.