Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

"Gort: Klato verada nicto !" Oh yes! Spent this afternoon watching The Day The Earth Stood Still. What a great film! No computer images, fake action scenes, hell, they did it in Black and White! I really enjoyed watching it today.
BTW: Craig, we are very, very proud of you going to Yale. I could not be any prouder if you were my own son. My son passed Yale once in a car.
I'm having a pretty good day today. Yesterday I had bad headaches and nose bleeds. Every day is a new adventure!
Rebecca has cooked a pot roast and I have been smelling it all day. I hope I can get it down.
Have a great day to all! Peace and Love Mark

4 comments:

j said...

Hey Mark! I have a cousin who went to Harvard, and that's as close as I'll ever get!

The post roast sounds good. My hubby has cooked for me the past two nights in a row. He is an awesome cook.

I hope you have a good week next week.

Be blessed.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Save me some pot roast! See you guys soon...

JC said...

Hey Mark, Thanks for the heads up on SNL. I enjoyed watching it and remembering when. Wow, the thought of pot roast make my mouth water. Hope you can eat, enjoy and keep some down. Have a great evening.

Travis Cody said...

I hope you can savor some bites of that roast. My mouth is actually watering just thinking about it.