Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Had a surprise visit with Becca and James today. A beautiful bright spot in an otherwise bad day. So very tired. No appetite but throwing up a lot anyway today. I just don't seem to have any energy. Its getting hard to even come from the bedroom to the office to write here. Hopefully next week, after the medicine has run its course through me, I'll get some energy back. Thanks to everyone reading this - you give me a boost to keep going. Peace - NEVER GIVE UP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mark. It can't be easy to keep posting. I've got the waking hours covered for ya--in three days, I've slept for three hours. Being awake ain't all it's cracked up to be. ;^)

Marie Sheehan said...

Hi Mark...Sorry I couldn't been there with Becca and James for the visit...really miss seeing you guys. I love you motto to never give up....you are a very courageous person. Never stop fighting!