Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Saturday Night

It was a dark and stormy night . . .sounds like the first line of the next great novel. Ha! Mark is resting, having had a doozey of a headache today. He ate really well though and I am grateful for that. Going to go fix some light supper and try to entice him to have a little more food. Nancy - tonight is pork chops, stuffing and applesauce. I have to tease you. Everybody have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I know Mark will feel better tomorrow. Love to all!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I've been out of town and mostly off the computer, so am just now catching up. It is beautiful to witness the love and strength you two demonstrate.

May Mark's headaches diminish soon...

Peace, love and pork chops to you!

Anonymous said...

GAAAAAAAH!

(You tease!)

I decided I'd make something simple tonight, so I reached into the pantry to get a can of tuna for a tuna melt.

And I knocked over a full glass bottle of cooking oil.

Let me just say one thing: YUCK!!!

Here's hoping your pork chops were more enjoyable (and less messy!) than my tuna melt. Hope Mark was able to eat well.