Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday Morning

Good morning everyone! I wanted to write before the heavy rain starts. We got 5" of rain yesterday and expect more today. I wish I could give some of this wet weather to California!
I am feeling better today and had a nice breakfast. I have a thing about Salmon. Baked, steamed, smoked, BB-Q, it doesn't matter. Cut a few Bagels, add some Cream Cheese, I am in Heaven!
I hope everyone has a great day! Craig, have a nice trip to Hawaii! You deserve it.
Peace and Love to all! Mark

5 comments:

Carol said...

We've had a total of 3.26 inches of moisture in Denver THIS WHOLE YEAR! What is it like to have 5 inches in a DAY??? Are you growing mold yet?

Yum. Salmon. Glad you're feeling better and got to experience a bit of salmon-bagel heaven.

Craig Windt said...

You sound much more positive today, which is always good to hear :-) Believe me, when I get to Hawaii (I leave August 2nd) I'll be thinking of you. Shall I have a drink for you on the beach?

Mike Golch said...

I bet parts of Calif would love to have that much right about now.
Glad you are felling better. Mark you are a hereo in my eyes! You are showing how to live with Grace in the form of a serious illness.If I evver find myself in this boat I pray that I have the strenght to live the way you do!

Travis Cody said...

Glad to hear about that appetite. It's definitely time to enjoy your favorite foods.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're eating, Mark. Enjoy! You've earned it.