Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday Morning

In case Craig sees this post, I love Hawaiian Coffee! Kona... whole bean. : )
I feel good today. A friend gave my wife a bottle of Tequila from her Mexico trip. We thank her!
I am trying to get out of my funk. You can't build on negative thoughts. So, I got one of my funny cigarettes and put on my "Essential" Lynyrd Skynyrd CD (volume on 10). I feel much better now. I think I'm going to make a 6 egg cheese omelet with a side of Ho-Ho's. Honey if your reading this, we are now out of eggs.
Cheech and Chong are getting back together! I hope they don't make another Corsican Brothers movie.
One last thing. A great sight if you like FREE movies: quicksilverscreen.com I saw Batman and Handcock the other day. Pretty cool. I thought about watching Mama Mia, but came to my senses in time.
Peace and Love to all! Mark

5 comments:

JC said...

HEY Mark & Rebecca, I've just gotten back from Israel and trying to catch up with my blogging buddies. It's great to hear your having a good day. That omlet sounds yumo. Blessings to you both, JC

Mike Golch said...

Hi Mark,I'm glad that you are doing OK. I watch the Randy Pausch special last night.
The Omlette sounds good today I think I will be haveings general sou chicken.

Travis Cody said...

Yeah! Eggs with HoHos. That's my kind of meal!

Carol said...

I had to Google HoHos. Where have I been? I've never heard of them! Are they a southern thing???

Glad you felt good today, Mark. Lynyrd Skynyrd and funny cigarettes - sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Damn... six eggs. And Ho-Hos. You are my hero!

If you get tired of movies, help yourself to a nice dose of fail:

http://failblog.org/

That should get a laugh or two. But don't laugh too hard, it hurts when eggs come out your nose.