Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon

I just got off the phone with Mark (I'm at work). He is feeling really down today. He says his headache is a little worse than usual. I think our horrible weather is adding to his problems. We have an uncharacteristically wet weather for five days in a row. It's been raining (sometimes really heavily) every day and all night long too. Just not normal for us. With no sunshine and the dampness, Mark is feeling the affect. We go back to our doctor here on the 21st. I think that appointment will be an important milestone in all this. Mark will make his final decision about continuing any kind of treatment, and frankly, I think that is also weighing on his mind. So, think good thoughts for us and keep up the prayers. NEVER GIVE UP! We aren't!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me give up on prayer no way. prayer helps me keep putting a bunch of one days at a time together.( Been sober since 12/17/1990) I even offer prayes when I se them being asked for and post said prayer requests on my site with link backs to the site asking for prayers as well. Hugs and Blessing! that's my story and By God I'm sticking to it!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...

I know the rain stinks, but you have to admit, it's better than fire.

Here's hoping you feel better soon, Mark. (And here's hoping you take care of yourself too, Rebecca!)

Carol said...

We here in Colorado will gladly take some of your rain!

Holding you both in my heart...

Anonymous said...

Mark and Rebecca, I have an award awaiting the both of you on my wordpress site. I giveing it to you guys for showing me how to live! Just click my name and you should be taken to my site. if not here is the address http://mjgolch.wordpress.com Hugs and Blessings. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

j said...

Worry can definitely have a negative physical effect. I pray that Mark will have peace and that the weather will clear and he will feel better. I agree, never give up.

Jen

Craig Windt said...

Hey Mark,

I hope that your Wednesday is a better day for you. The temps here are supposed to shoot up into the 90s, which for us Michiganders is a tropical heatwave. (Do I hear singing??) At 8 am it's nearly 80 in the sun. Yikes! So I closed up the house and turned on the air for the first time in a few weeks.