Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rebecca's Wednesday Morning Post

I just wanted to say something this morning. Mark and I have a dear friend, Laurie, whose husband is also fighting a battle with cancer. His battle, however, is almost over. I talked with her this morning and he is now unconscious most of the time, and when he is awake, he is agitated and irrational. My heart goes out to her and today's prayers are for her and Jim. Please add Jim to your prayer list too, and pray that Laurie keeps her strength through the end. She is a very dear lady who never asks anything from anybody, so I'm asking you for her to keep them in your thoughts. Laurie - we all love you both. REBECCA

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Rebecca,both those fine people are on my prayer list. Hugs and blessings. Oh my the way stop on my wordpress site (http://mjgolch.wordpress.com) I have an award for the both of you. I gave it to you guys for showing people how to live in dignity and Grace!
Hugs and Blessings.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Travis Cody said...

I'm sorry for your friends. Take care.

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear of your friend ill keep him in prayer i know the feeling as my hunband jim beat lung cancer now clean 4 yrs god bless mark and you to your friend bev

Anonymous said...

im not good at leaving messages im trying .

bev

Tina Coruth said...

I'm sorry about your friend's illness. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I'm glad Mike sent me over. Tina