Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wednesday Morning

Good morning all! First to JC, glad to have you back! I hope your trip was a good one!
Ho Ho's is like a Devil Dog with a chocolate cover. Not as good a Mallomars or Milano's. I love Susie Q's, but they stopped making them.
I have been asked how do I stay so positive? Well.... I don't really don't have a choice! I am very lucky to have a wife who is willing to overlook all my faults and stay with me through this. Second is my resolve never to give up. I have seen many people who have given up and there sickness just overtakes them. Third is all of you! You have given me so much hope and positive posts that it is easy to wake up and feel good!
Today is a good day. I normally watch MSNBC, but made a promise to myself to keep the news off until all this bashing between the candidates are over. It's just too negative. I rather watch Ninja Warrior. My dogs are on top of me for there morning treats, so I'll go take care of them now. Have a blessed day all! Peace and Love! Mark

4 comments:

Hopefulsl said...

Hi Mark!
I agree with you about not giving up.
I think it makes us stronger when we
put up a fight, especially when it comes to our health!!!
I am glad to hear that you have such
a loving and supportive wife...That alone can make a big different in our
lives. I will have you in my prayers,
and may you have a wonderful day today!!!
Hugs & Blessings sent your way>>>>>>
Love,Stacy

Travis Cody said...

It's not easy to stay positive. I used to take my small daily victories and build on them as much as I could. Then I just kept plugging away.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

You're right. I was on my way to work this morning and the radio cut out. No news to listen to! What will I do!?

Well, I relaxed, as it happens. Whaddaya know.

Carol said...

What a blessing for you two to have each other through thick and thin!

Glad you avoided the bashing and thrashing. I wonder what would happen if nobody watched...

Peace & love to you!