Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF!

What a week! Yesterday was so draining on me! I am sorry I could not find the energy to post. Today I am taking it slow and will just lie in bed and keep using lotion on my hands to stop my skin from peeling off. It has now spread to my face, around my eyes and forehead. I feel like I'm melting or molting!
As Rebecca said, there is no change in my diagnosis. Something I knew in my heart before ever going up to Tampa. It is so hard to stay positive. Thank the Lord for such good friends I have on this blog! You all have an open invitation to visit anytime! All your prayers and positive statements have been a God send to me! Thank you all so very much!
Peace and Love to all!
Mark

5 comments:

JC said...

Mark & Rebecca, Eventhough the MRI didn't what we had hope for there has to be a peace in that you had it done. I'll be away on vacation for a couple of weeks but I will keep you both in my prayers. Don't give up. Love, JC

Mike Golch said...

Mark, Even though the MRI did not show a change and it is hard to stay positive, I'll send you some of my positiveness,when you need it.hell I'll just give you some right now. God Loves you and Rebecca and has blessed you both with each other as he has blessed me with my BH,Celestine. we have been blessed to be married to each other 28 years this jear.
Hugs and Blessings. That's my story and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm sticking to it!

j said...

Mark, your positive tone, that of a fighter, just blesses my heart. I am so sorry that you didn't get the results you were seeking but God is not through here. Cause you are right here with us, BLOGGING!!!

Oh, and the lotion on your hands. They will be nice and soft to hold hands with Rebecca. You have a special lady there Mark!!

Be blessed Friend.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

We have an open invitation?

SHORT RIBS!

You let me know when you're up to eating them, Mark. I'll bring them, and Rebecca will cook them.

(Trust me, that's the smart way. If I cook them we'll all be sorry. And I might even be arrested for short rib abuse.)

And remember, there are folks who spend thousands of dollars for the cosmetic surgeon to do skin peels like that on their faces. When this is done you'll have a face like a baby's butt.

But hopefully less smelly.

Travis Cody said...

It's tough to be positive when the prognosis is grim. Hang in there because the small things are still worth enjoying.