Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Morning

Morning! If I may, there will be a program on tomorrow night on Randy Pausch Tuesday Night called "The Last Lecture'. I can't tell you how incredible this guy was in his lifetime. How he faced death and cancer is amazing. I hope you all watch it.
I must admit, I have been feeling sorry for myself lately. With the loss of another friend and Randy Pausch, it really blew me away this week. Looking down the road is not easy and very hard to stay positive. I try hard and read so many blogs over and over again for strength. I prey you all know how important you all are to me. Your support helps me everyday!
May the Lord love you all! Peace and Much Love! Mark

4 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for telling us about the show on Randy Pausch. I have watched some YouTube videos with parts of his lecture, but I'd like to know more about him.

We never know exactly what's down the road, but our minds can make up a lot of ideas and we then live "down the road" many times before we actually get there.

Peace and love to you in this moment that you find yourself in right now.

Anonymous said...

Mark,

That's funny. I look to you for strength. I find a ton of it every time I read one of your posts. Rebecca's posts also overflow with strength.

Which is a roundabout way of saying "Thank you."

Craig Windt said...

Hey Mark,

Just letting you know I'm thinking of you. It's hot and humid here today, mid-80s. (I know, that's a chilly winter's day for you.) I leave for Hawaii on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Travis Cody said...

We take our inspirations where we can get them.

Take care.