Friday, July 18, 2008

WooHoo - It's Friday!

Whew - what a week. Looking forward to the weekend. Mark is sleeping early this evening. He asked me to do a post for him. He wants me to try to think of a way to express his overwhelming emotion for the package he received today from Craig. I don't think saying words can explain the face of joy he had and the sound of his voice when he called me to tell what had just been delivered. Wild Alaskan Lox! He is in food heaven! You couldn't have done a more wonderful thing. Thank you - Thank you! This was a beautiful end to the week. Tomorrow will be the real feast. I'll go out early and get fresh bagels and he'll be set.
I'm going to go join him in sleep early. I am exhausted and it will be nice not to wake to go to work tomorrow. So to all of you - - have a great weekend and NEVER GIVE UP!

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

What a great gift! Enjoy!

Carol said...

How sweet!

Enjoy your weekend together.