Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Night Before the MRI

Well, tomorrow is the day we go to Tampa for the MRI. We are optimistic that the horrific round of chemo did at least some damage to the tumor. We have the MRI at 2:30 and then go right to the doctor's office to get the results. Everybody say an extra prayer tonight for us. Mark is have a really bad headache today, but he did eat a very nice supper and I think he will sleep well. I hope I do. I wake up a lot and look over, just to enjoy the sight of him beside me. Isn't a great plan for getting rest, but the psychological boost is better than sleep for me. My love to all of you. We'll up-date you tomorrow night, if it isn't too late when we get home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one request.

Bring back good news. Please.

Safe travels, and I expect a phone call ASAP. Call collect from Tampa if you like.

Anonymous said...

Mark...Rebecca just sent me your site. Please know that our prayers and thoughts are with you and you must never give up...besides, if I know Rebecca, and I do, she will never let you! Draw on her strength for it is neverending! We love you and will hope to hear good news from the MRI! Love, Marynell

Anonymous said...

I pray that you recieve good news. Hugs and blessings and most of all Prayers.for a good outcome! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Craig Windt said...

Please make sure you call us tomorrow afternoon.

JC said...

Rebecca, I hope you slept well last night. I know today will be a long day for both of you. I put in my computer calendar a reminder to pray for both of you this afternoon. I pray for a good report and that both of you will experience peace in this storm. JC

j said...

So sweet that you take comfort in his presence like that. I guess you are holding on really tight right now.

Hang in there Rebecca. You are a wonderful wife and you and Mark are definitely in my prayers.

Jen