Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Evening

The landlord came by today and fixed the minor storm damage. He was pleased, as were we, that there wasn't more. The yard still needs to be cleaned up, but we're making a dent, anyway. Mark had a quiet day. Still has a bit of a headache. But you should have seen him clean up the steak I made him for dinner. We don't have it often, so it was real treat. My real treat was watching him eat and enjoy every bite. Going to go watch a little t.v. and then call it a night. Everybody have a great weekend and NEVER GIVE UP!

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

ark.I hope that you are well. Hugs and Blessing. Mike g.said that!

j said...

Rebecca, I am glad to hear that you two enjoyed a steak dinner together. That sounds quite lovely. I hope that you both have a nice day. NEVER GIVE UP!!

Jen