Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday

Good morning all. I'm feeling OK today. I watched the DNC last night and was very happy to see Senator Kennedy make an appearance. Believe me, I know how he must feel. It was not easy for him to show up.
Well, we are going to get hit again by at least a bit of Hurricane Gustav. It looks like it will come through around Tuesday. Thursday (28th) is Rebecca's birthday! I hope the storm has come and gone by then.
Today I am taking it slow. My nose bleeds are slowing down and my headaches are not to bad today. Just got to go one day at a time.
Have a blessed day all! Peace and Love Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

I listened to Kennedy last night, also. That was GREAT! I'm going to try to see Robert Kennedy, Jr. today. I LOVE that man! There are SO MANY people here during the DNC, but I'm missing almost all of them.

Ain't nothin' wrong with "Slow"! Glad to hear that today is a little better. Take care of yourself!

Peace & relaxation to you!

Monica said...

I am glad to see you are doing better. Have you been to Kevin's website? He is in Spain now, so it might be fun to watch his site. He will be there until December. www.kevinkopas.com