Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF!!!

Good morning all. My Mom called last night to tell me my Dad had to be put on oxygen. He is still at home but I am preying that he is in no pain. Then a good friend of ours told us she is being foreclosed on after living and paying on her home for 12 years. 12 years and they are foreclosing on her and her 10 year old daughter. Her deadbeat husband hasn't paid any alimony. The court ordered him to do so, but he just laughed. I'd like to take a baseball bat to the S.O.B. Rebecca and I will do all we can to help her, no matter how small that might be. As long as I have a roof, she and her daughter will have one too.
I guess I have been very negative this week and for that I am sorry to all of you. It is so hard watching friends go through so much and being helpless to do anything.
Hoping you all have a great weekend! You are all in my prayers.
Peace and Love to all Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sorry to hear of these things, Mark. I really have nothing profound or otherwise to say. Just I'm sorry...

Maybe our helplessness is something that we get to learn to live with. I look all around me and know that all I can do is be present with what's right in front of me. Other than that, I'm really helpless to make a big dent on the world - or much of anything, really. It's all very humbling...

Peace & just the right amount of Suzie Q's to you this weekend!

Mike Golch said...

Mark. I know the frustration that you feel about your friernd losing the home to forcloser. I have had several cousins that has happent to as well. I pray that we never find ourselves in that situation.we still have 10 years to go that we ouw out condo.