Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday

Morning all! I guess I have been pushing myself too much. My nosebleeds and headaches are getting worst and having trouble walking and keeping my balance. Rebecca wants me to use a walker, I am rebelling from that.
The water has gone down a lot from the Hurricane. Now we must get ready for another storm forming off of the Bahama's.
Jen, Carol, Mike G. thanks for your prayers. They mean so very much to me! May everyone have a great day! Blessings to all! Peace and Love Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that your headaches are getting worse. Not too much fun...

I hope that you consider Rebecca's loving request to use the walker. It's way worse (and more of a hassle) to hurt yourself falling than it is to admit that a walker is helpful. Just add some sporty decorations to it! ;-)

Sorry that I haven't commented as much lately. It's a little hectic right now. I do think of you guys every day.

I hope the next storm finds itself out to sea and leaves you guys alone!

Peace & Love to YOU!

Anonymous said...

Mark, you know that if you use a walker, even though you don't need it, you'll make Rebecca feel better. That's one of those things that you do for someone else so that they worry less. It's not something you do for you.

And someday you might need it, and by then you'll have practice at it.

Besides, we won't tell anybody.

I'll keep you company. I've picked up crutches to try to let my hip heal. It's not very dignified, and it hurts my chest and shoulder like hell, but I'll do that if you'll do the walker. Deal?

Travis Cody said...

What is it the say about pride? Something about a fall?

I understand not wanting the walker, but it's better than falling on your a$$ all the time!

Take care!