Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Morning

Well, it looks like our computer at home may have taken a vacation without us. Mark called to say it is "popping up" all sorts of things, and throwing him off the internet. Neither he or I are what you would call computer-literate. So I have an emergency e-mail in to my son (who is a computer genuis) to see if he can give me clues. Trouble is, he may be on the way to Utah with my granddaughter - so we may not have the home computer for a while. Mark wanted me to let everybody know, he's doing well, watching the Olympics and getting ready for next Friday's check up with the doctor. We'll keep you up-dated as we can. We love you all and wish you Peace! Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... I know someone else who knows a thing or two about computers.

Ahem.

Anyway, I hope you feel better, Rebecca. Call if you need anything...

Carol said...

Thanks for the update, Rebecca. I think there are weird things going on in computerland. I'm having all kinds of problems with Firefox and blogger.

Have a good weekend!

Travis Cody said...

That sounds like a possible virus. I sure hope not though.

Good luck!