Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday.... TG!

Morning all! I feel lousy to be honest. I hope it's the weather. A lot of rain (26 inches) and now standing water, so the "sceeters" are going to be coming out.
I wish to thank Craig for my present of Kona Coffee! I love it!
So, who is Obama going to pick? I say it's my man.... Joe Biden. I have always liked him.
Well, I'm going to lie down for awhile, turn on the US Basketball game and relax. Maybe my nose will stop bleeding. Peace and Love to all! Mark

5 comments:

Carol said...

TWENTY-SIX INCHES OF RAIN!!! Yikes!

I have no idea who Obama will pick, so I'll wait and see if you are right.

Enjoy your basketball game!

Mike Golch said...

Mark, I hope that things dry out for you.
I'm sorry that I have not been visiting much. I have had a lot on my plate.

Craig Windt said...

I'm glad that you're enjoying the coffee. It was overcast here today, too. (Although not anywhere near as bad as you guys have!)

Travis Cody said...

Good luck with those skeeters.

j said...

ACK! Skeeters!

We thought that we were going to get some of your rain, and it turned and bypassed us. I was GLAD!!

Jen