Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic Saturday

Hi all. While neither Mark or I are great fans of the Olympics, there doesn't seem to be a lot else on today, so we're been watching. Let's see - women's handball, men's beach volleyball, and equistrian events - - BORING! Mark's not feeling to well today. The nosebleed, while not overwhelming, have been constant today, so he's been in bed most of the day. He did have some supper and is up now. We're watching our new favorite tv show - Ninja Warrior. If you've not tried it, you might like it. We do - it's kind of addictive. Tomorrow is my day to go to brunch with Becca - I'm really looking forward to some girl-time. James tells me it might not be until next summer that she returns to Florida - that breaks my heart. So while she's here, I'm trying to spend lots of quality time. Everybody have a great evening, great rest of the weekend, and NEVER GIVE UP! Rebecca

2 comments:

Carol said...

Have a great girl-time date, Rebecca. I hope it's fun and refreshing!

Travis Cody said...

I enjoy the Olympics and equestrian events are among my favorites. We're getting ready to watch swimming and gymnastics this evening.

Take care.