Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Morning

Morning all! This storm is going to be a bad one! We are starting to get the winds and rain from it. We are on the East side of it, which is the bad side, but it is farther out from us to keep everything OK, except for the heavy rains.
Rebecca is sleeping and I'm happy for that. She is so very tired! I'm feeling OK today. Thank you all for such beautiful posts! My dog Harry is the world to me and I will cope knowing he is in a better place and pain free. He will be cremated and his ashes will be mixed with mine when I go. Our ashes will be spread out into the Ocean at my favorite beach:
http://www.hawaiiweb.com/html/hanauma_bay_beach.html
Well, Rebecca will get a wonderful trip out of it!
Sometimes I feel like I'm holding onto a wet rope. I can feel myself slowly slipping and as hard as I wish to pull myself up, I keep loosing my grip. It is so very hard to stay positive. Every day is a new battle. Thank the Lord for you guys! You all give me so much strength!
Have a great weekend!
Love and Peace to all! Mark

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Mark what a great Idea.

Carol said...

What a beautiful place!!! And the idea of you and Harry together at that perfect ocean makes me smile.

Thank you for sharing what it's like for you right now. Barring a sudden exit from this plane, I will, at some unknown point, intimately know the experience you are writing about.

You are not alone.

Stay dry!

Love and peace to you and Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful plan, Mark.

Travis Cody said...

Stay dry and hang in there!