Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday

Good morning all! Feeling good today. The Hurricane is over and just heavy rain and some wind. No big deal. One thing I have learned in Florida. God hates Mobil Homes. Every storm there is always some good ol' boy who's Mobil Home gets blown away.
Alligator season just started. All the swamp buggies are out. Nothing like having Billie Bob and Bobby Ray running around with 30/30 rifles, with a couple of cases of beer in the middle of the night killing Gators. I must admit, I love Bar B Q Gator tail.
I have a new law for the Olympics. If you can play a sport and drink a beer at the same time, it should NOT be an Olympic event. Badminton? Ping Pong? Give me a break! Why not cookie making or Game Boy playing?
Well, today is pick up the tree limbs and clean the yard day. Since we have 5 acres, I think I'll hire some kids to do it.
Peace and Love to all! Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here ya go, Mark, the heartbreaking story of Megan Ceder, a top athlete who trains four to six hours a day. She's broken numerous records. And she just doesn't understand why video games are not an Olympic sport:

The Top Athletes Who Aren't At The Olympics

It's a travesty, I tell ya! Next thing you know they'll say that extreme ironing isn't a sport, either!

Anonymous said...

Tell that to my husband's grandma. She LOVES to iron!!! This is a seriously whacked woman!!

The joke of the family is all the men's clothes come out perfect and the girls come out still wrinkled!!

I think being aparalegal should be a sport - seriously!! Running for the phone, quickest copier, sprinting to the courthouse, and - the best yet - mind games of figuring out when and where the missing atty/document is!!! LOL

Any word from ACA Rebecca?

God bless you both and hang in there!!

Love,

Joan

j said...

Hah! Your comment about playing a sport and holding beer made me laugh! Point made!

Jen