Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

Hi Jen! Nice to hear from you! I don't expect anyone to Blog me all the time. It is just very humbling knowing that you care enough to stop by and say hello. Carol: I finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I spent this morning watching USA beat Greece in Basketball. Another blow out!
Very hot and muggy today, but I'm feeling OK, except for the nose bleeds. We have been having problems with our dogs going crazy at night. I believe it's Coyotes going for the garbage cans. I hope it's not a Boa Constrictor's again in the area. Some of them are really big! 10 to 15 feet long. I hate to kill any animal, but I must protect my dogs and Cat if it came to that. We even have Bears and Panthers in this area. I can only hope for the best.
Take care everyone. You are all in my prayers.
Peace and much Love! Mark

3 comments:

Craig Windt said...

Hey Mark,

Glad to hear that things are going well. I hope that your nose bleeds will stop soon. (Although, it would be a nice effect for Halloween...) Hawaii was amazing. I see why you liked it there. Be on the lookout for a package in the mail ;-)

Carol said...

Mark, I hadn't heard of Angels and Demons, so I looked it up and found it was written before the Da Vinci Code. Have you read that one?

It sounds like you live in an area of much wildlife. I would enjoy that - except for the Boa Constrictors. All we have are foxes and raccoons.

Peace & love to you.

Travis Cody said...

Big snakes? And bears? Yikes!

And I thought our cheeky squirrel problem was a pain. You can't set a bag of garbage outside the front door these days...the squirrels get in it before you have a chance to run it out to the dumpster.