Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF

I took a long look in the mirror this morning and noticed my hair is growing back in, which is nice, but it is all grey! I'm not used to this "old" thing. Kids calling me "sir." I used to be the radical. Now I'm an old fart.
Does anyone find it interesting that the amount of money Exxon has made over the last 3 months, is the same amount that General Motors has lost? Weird.
I'm going to spend today cleaning the house. The dogs are shedding everywhere and I have spent long enough feeling sorry for myself.
You are all in my prayers and thoughts.
Peace and Love to all and have a great weekend. Mark

5 comments:

Carol said...

I, too, am finding it very strange to be old. Who'd a thunk it would happen to me! I lived in the South for a few years while in my 20's and I remember being called ma'am then. Of course, I didn't realize that the woman was speaking to me, because I wasn't old enough to be a ma'am. Had to move back to Colorado where people don't usually use that word...

Now you've got me thinking about the tufts of dog hair that my Buddha dog has deposited in my office. A never-ending vacuuming job.

Have a beautiful weekend!

JC said...

WOW HAIR WONDERFUL!!! Even if it is gray, it will match your beard from your before pic. Have fun cleaning. If you want to see vacation pictures come on over to my site for a visit. Have a great weekend. JC

Mike Golch said...

Hair, growing in is a good thing(sorry Martha Stewart)Grey is a Badge of Honor. you should see my beard.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hugs and God's Blessings and Love.-Mike G. said that!(It an A.A.thing)

Anonymous said...

Hair! And cleaning! Kick ass, Mark!

Not me, I'm going to bed. And I know about the getting old stuff, because somehow I crammed it all into one day last year. It was embarrassing to lose a gimp-race with an 80+ year old woman tonight.

Looking forward to seeing the hair...

Travis Cody said...

Even gray hair is better than no hair! LOL!

It seems like every time I get mine cut, I see more gray in what's left over.