Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Morning all! Rebecca is feeling a bit better, although I do not think she will make it through the entire day. She had 102 fever last night, but she still went to work today. Unreal woman.
OK, I have been asked what party I belong to. I'm an registered Independent. Some things I am very liberal on, some things conservative. There is a saying: Liberals are Conservatives who have not been held up by gun point yet. I think Obama is acting like God's gift to the world. McCain reminds me of some old Grandfather who lives in the Basement of your home, running around in a pair of red long johns, wearing a World War One helmet and carrying an old coon rifle. I wish we had better choices.
Anyway, I'm feeling OK today. No pain, but the nose bleeds continue. I wish to thank you all for the concern over Rebecca's health. It means a lot to us.
Peace and much Love to all! Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

I've been unaffiliated since the day I registered. I have no desire to link myself to either party. Which means I've never voted in a primary. How fair is that?

The scary thing is, Obama may be the best gift we're going to get. At the very least we can hope he'll start to undo the massive damage that's been done. Have you heard about this yet today?

MSNBC: Bush to relax protected species rules

I hope Rebecca is feeling better today, and here's hoping you get a break from the nosebleeds.

JC said...

Hey Mark, Glad Rebecca could return to work today. I agree with you, I wish we had other choices. I'm an independent as well and not at all happy with either canditate. I just can't bring myself to vote for Obama but McCain, hum don't want to go there either.

Grace and blessing to you both.