Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Morning

Good morning all! I am feeling well today and in good spirits. I guess I have been on a rant the past few days. I'm just venting. Here is my last vent for this week. T. Boone Pickens.
I am sure we have all seen the ad's with Pickens asking for our help backing wind, solar and natural gas, blah, blah blah. Sounds great right!? Wrong.
Pickens was the Dude who started the "Swiftboat" ads against Kerry. But the Best is: he owns the rights to 85% of ALL the natural gas in the USA! 85%!!!! He also owns most of the land in the "wind corridor" out west. Why give the Arabs all our money when we can give it to T. Boone! Just another example of lies preying on our weakness.
Did this ever happen to you? You pull into an empty parking lot to run into a store to pick up whatever....... you come out and the parking lot is still empty, except for one other car that parks so close to you that you can't even open your drivers side door!
Well, enough ranting. I have some fresh Bagels and Lox waiting for me. Have a great day all!
Love and Peace! Mark

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

let's see what he does this time sround. or has he really had a change of heart, and become a human being at last. But I doubt it.
Hugs and God's Blessings Mike G. said that!(It's an A.A.thing)