Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Morning

Hi! All in all, it was a decent weekend. A few nasal problems and I have to watch my Diabetes closer. I kind of over did it with Susie Q's (chocolate only!). The Yanks won a slug fest and the Hall Of Fame game was pretty good. I like college football better. I like Miami and West Virginia.
Nancy, give me a call! I have been thinking about your Mom a lot. I hope her Chimo is working. I'm here for you if needed. The Dogs miss you. Peace and Love to all! Mark

4 comments:

Carol said...

Yay! Chocolate! ;-)

I am a sports Luddite, so no comment there.

Thinking of you two...

Travis Cody said...

All things in moderation Sir! Although I certainly understand how one can get carried away with Suzie Qs!

Anonymous said...

That's what Susie Qs are for!

Mom took a break from chemo for a while while they concentrated on radiation. She goes back to it in the morning. The radiation left her tired and made her hair fall out. Who knows how this round of chemo will go?

I'll call if I'm able during the day. They've got me running pretty hard at work. Take care of yourself, Mark, because you've got to take care of Rebecca.

JC said...

Good Morning Mark & Rebecca, I've never had Suzie Qs but you can bet I'll be looking for them the next time I go shopping. Blessing to you both. JC