Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hello all - I made Mark stay in or near the bed most of today. He had a little seizure activity this morning. He is also throwing up a lot again. We have narrowed it down to his morning coffee. The one thing he truly loves, and it is turning on him. We think it's the acid in the coffee. He so looks forward to that big mug and now he's afraid to drink it. This disease is so brutually unfair. Why can't he have a reaction to tea or milk . .. nope, just the coffee. We're watching the campaign stuff wind down and frankly, I'm kinda glad it's almost over. Not that I'm not interested in all of it. I'm just up to my ears in it. Everybody have a great weekend -what's left anyway. Remember you are all loved - even you, Diane. Yep, I know you read but you don't write. We love you too!

1 comment:

j said...

I am sorry that Mark is missing out on his morning coffee but it's good to know what it is, right?

Glad that he has you Rebecca to send him to bed to rest.

Saying a prayer for you right now.

Jennifer