Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Midday

Hi all - I stopped this morning on my way to work to see my honey and went up at lunch time. He must be feeling better - he had all the nurses laughing. He looks better. His color is much better and he says he actually ate a few bites of solid food at lunch - the verdict isn't in on whether or not it will stay down. As I was leaving, he said he felt a little queasy, but he was trying. I am guessing they will keep him tonight and if he is holding the food, and the pain is under control, he's come home tomorrow. My poor baby. We don't use the AC at our house (bills are just not do-able), so when he got there last night, he was freezing. The air is set pretty low there and when I saw him this morning, he was in a cocoon of blankets. By the time he leaves, he'll be miserable at our house again. Good news is, we are getting a weak cold front over the weekend and it's supposed to be pretty mild. Well - I'll let you guys all know how it's going. Just remember - NEVER GIVE UP!

3 comments:

JC said...

Hope he will be home soon. Be strong, never give up.

Carol said...

I'm smiling as I think of Mark getting the nurses laughing.

Take care of yourself, Rebecca! It's easy to forget your own health and needs.

Love and hugs to you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's Mark for you. Sounds like he's feeling better.

I'll say it again... Rebecca, now is your chance to get some sleep!

(Please don't look at the timestamp on this message. Do as I say, not as I do.)