Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday

Morning all! Glad to be up and around again. No excuses. I have been in a funk and felt like staying in bed and sleeping.
My brother sent me a link to a pretty cool site. For us old farts who remember what a 45 was.
http://www.oldfortyfives.com/ Enjoy!
If I hear the term Joe The Plumber one more time, I'm going to hang myself.
Nothing really new to report. COLD outside, but enjoyable! The dogs love it and are romping outside as I write this. It was 42 this morning. That's pretty cold for Florida. I'm wearing my robe and Bugs Bunny slippers.
Have a great day all! Thanks for hanging in there with me!
Go Phillie's! Love and Peace to all!
Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm glad that you slept when you felt like it and now you're up when you feel like it. Interesting that you're getting such cold weather there.

I still have a bunch of 45s. I'm embarrassed that I ever liked some of them. I could have pretty poor taste when I was young. That doesn't happen now, of course! ;-) I look forward to checking out that site. Thanks for sharing it!

Love and Peace to you!

JC said...

Sorry, I haven't been around much but work is crazy. I too am sick of Joe the plumber. Never Give Up!