Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Middle of the NIght Monday (or is it Tuesday?)

Can't sleep. Mark is very fitful, in a lot of pain and having bouts of nausea again. The dogs, bless them, keep "checking" on him and he's not tolerating that well tonight either. I decided just to take them all out into the living room and shut the bedroom door, so he can try and rest as much as possible. So, here I am, on the computer at 2:30 in the a.m. I don't know how long he will keep trying to fight this without calling in the nurses again. He is resisting, feeling like this will pass and he'll level out on his own. I'm not so sure. I try very hard to abide by his wishes, but if he continues to decline, not holding down fluids again, and having the severe pain, I'll have to take matters into my own hands. The nurse is not scheduled for her regular visit until Wednesday, but I'm not so sure I want to wait that long. I'll see how tomorrow goes. Pray that we have strength. We both need a little boost of it. Love and Peace to all! NEVER GIVE UP!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sending lots of love and still holding you both in my thoughts.

I KNOW that you have the strength that you need.

Peace to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca~!

we are praying for you and Mark. i am so sorry you are both going through this. the Lord obviously works in mysterious ways. sometimes in the tunnel of darkness keeping faith is tough. trust me, light will shine on your faces. God is absolutely in charge of all of us.

NEVER GIVE UP and kiss Mark for us.
ali

Travis Cody said...

Good luck with your decision.

Take care.