Friday, October 31, 2008

TGIF

Morning all. Amanda Lynn... I too have Neuropathy and take that horse pill Neurontin 4 times a day. You're not alone. We are all in this together!
It's funny, since I have been sick, I have had the privilege of meeting some really great people. I have reached a point in my life, or in my illness, that I just look the person in the eye and say what I want to say. I'm not cruel, just honest. What are they going to do? Kill me? It's a good feeling talking your mind openly and carefree. I am pissed that I found out so many things about myself so late. I could have been a much better person. I try and do better each day. Help when I can and I smile more. I have found peace and with that comes a calm soul.
Every day that I have on God's Green Earth is a blessing and I treat it as such. The Lord gave me Rebecca. I am truly blessed.
Have a great weekend! Peace and Love to all.
Happy Halloween!
Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Halloween!

I don't think it's about when we learn things in live, it's IF we learn.

Nice post, Mark! It left me smiling.

JC said...

Great post Mark. I hope I reach a point where I can say what I think but I'm too concerned about hurting someone. I'm learning from you. Have a great weekend.