Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday

Morning! Not feeling very up to par today. Very tired. My neighbors horse "Coco" every now and then comes over to our fence line and taunts the dogs. Coco starts to whinny and the dogs go berserk. Normally I don't mind, but it started 4:30 this morning.
I couldn't get tickets to see Joe Biden yesterday. It was a packed arena.
Did you see on the news that cop who called Obama by his middle name? Mike Scott. Rebecca is friends with his wife. We were all shocked when he did what he did.
Today I'm going to make a nice breakfast and try and eat it. My appetite has dwindled to nothing. Even after I eat, I hurl. I have to get used to the Morphine.
As a joke, I started watching "The View". These lady's go crazy! Weird program.
Have a great day all! Peace and Love
Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wishes for better sleep for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

Eating bread or crackers has helped me, but I haven't spent much time on morphine. Couldn't hurt to try, anyway.

jc, his full name is Barack Hussein Obama. Why this is a big deal is a mystery to me.