Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday

Morning all! Boy, did I sleep! I guess I needed it. My nurse comes today and I'll find out why. To be honest, I know the cancer is growing. I can feel the left side of my face in more pain than I ever had before. My neck is stiff and my arms and legs are loosing feeling. My nerve endings feel like they are on fire. I'm taking more meds than ever before. It's only going to get worse, but I keep sitting in the Sun and walking my Dogs. Think positive! Never Give Up!
Peace and Love to all
Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunshine, and dogs, that's what it's all about.
Peace and love,
Amanda Lynn

Carol said...

Kisses to your face, neck, arms, legs and all nerves.

Much Sunlight to you.

j said...

MMM, Sunlight and dogs... that is peaceful!

I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.