Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday

Hi all. A busy, beautiful morning for me. I decided to have an old fashion Jewish ceremony today. It is called a "Mikvah". It is the equivalent of a Baptism. Keep in mind, that John the Baptist was a Jewish Rabbi. With the help of many, we found the old text and held the ceremony this morning. I used my Spa as the pool. I was dunked 3 times and Jewish prayers read. My spiritual guides are my wife Rebecca and Lori Becker, the Chaplin, a true gem of a person. It was a very moving, very emotional and physical experience.
I thought of all of my friends on line. I truly feel blessed. My soul is cleansed and I feel reborn!
A special thanks to Nancy, Craig, Will, Lori and my good wife Rebecca! Will and Craig flew down from Michigan to attend. It just amazed me! I will always cherish this day. I also wish to send out a prayer to Dennis and Teresa, who could not attend due to an emergency in the family.
You all were and are with me in spirit, I thank you so very much!
Peace and Love Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful, Mark.

Thanks for writing about it.

Blessings to you as you are reborn!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me, Mark. It was a beautiful ceremony.