Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

Morning! I went to my Doctor today. He said I was doing "fine" ... considering. I gained 10 pounds, thanks to the "munchies." I think he's worried about my increasing headaches. All in all, I get a passing grade this time.
It's weird going into the offices and seeing some of my old chemo friends. You say hello and wonder if this is the last time you'll see them. Some look good, some terrible. You lie and tell them how good they look. They know you lied, but they just smile back and say thanks.
The heat of the morning has worn me out. I have to lie down.
Peace and Love to all! Mark

4 comments:

Carol said...

We never know if we'll see each other again. Going to an oncologist's office makes it that much more real. What a great reminder of saying what we need to say this moment!

So, today I say, thank you, Mark and Rebecca, for sharing this time of your life with me. It has been fun to connect even from a distance. With much love and appreciation, Carol

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FRIDAY Mark and Rebecca~

praying for you both

Never give up ya'll,
ali

JC said...

HEY MARK AND REBECCA, I'm way behind on reading. Glad you gained some weight. NEVER GIVE UP.

j said...

Congrats on the weight gain! That is very good news!