Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Morning

Morning all! I'm worried about Rebecca. She just won't slow down. It's like talking to a wall sometimes. I can't get too mad, she gets it from me.
Sometimes you can look in the mirror 100 times and not really "see" your face. I just noticed a bit of swelling around my left eye socket. The pain is there, feels like an impacted wisdom tooth. The Doctor said I may loose my sight in that eye. I try hard not to think of such things and keep on keeping on. Only the pain reminds me of my situation. I take as many meds as I feel will see me through the pain. If I take the full correct dose, I'm a Zombie for the entire day.
Voting felt GREAT!!!! I hope you ALL go early and enjoy that feeling!
Today I'm going to watch Harry carefully. I hope he comes out of his funk. Lord, I love this dog!
Peace and Love to all. Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ola Mark~

Obama was in Richmond today, less than one mile from my office, thought you would appreciate that. i have enjoyed reading your blog and was glad to hear you had some fun. someone told me to make time for denial. my scott is doing well, only 9 more radiation treatments and he can still swallow, thank goodness. Hope Rebecca is hanging in there. And keep in touch with that neighbor of yours.

It's a beautiful crisp fall day. The skys are a brilliant blue, leaves are turning.

NEVER GIVE UP!
alison